Curcumin helps to maintain healthy cell cycle function and provide enhanced antioxidant defense. Curcumin also helps to support the body's natural detoxification system to promote healthy colon function. Curcumin, standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids, provides broad support for maintaining healthy inflammatory response and promotes healthy liver, musculoskeletal and brain cell function. *
Each Curcumin capsule contains turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract† (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids). It is suggested to take 1 to 2 capsules thrice a day, in divided doses, between meals.
- Supports joint, tissue, liver, colon, and cellular health.
- Supports healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal, and cell function.
- Helps enhance antioxidant defense
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients.
- Gluten-free and non-GMO
- Regulates Natural Inflammatory Response
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Turmeric can cause nausea or diarrhea in some individuals.
- It is not recommended for individuals with biliary obstruction.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.